- Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership, University of New England
- Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCABA) 2003-2011
- Teacher of the Year, Crystal River High School, Crystal River, FL 2010
- Teacher of the Year, West Street School, Bushnell, FL 2006
- St. Petersburg Times Boys’ Soccer Coach of the Year 2007
- Advanced National Diploma, National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA)
- National Diploma, NSCAA
- Director of Coaching Diploma, NSCAA
- National Youth License, United States Soccer Federation (USSF)
- U-15 Boys’Soccer State Champions, 1998
- U-19 Boys’ Soccer Region Cup Champions, 2009
- Crystal River High School Coaching Accomplishments:
- District Champions, 2007, State Playoffs, Round of 16
- District Runners Up, 2008
- District Runners Up, 2009
- District Runners Up, 2010, State Playoffs, Round of 16
- District Champions, 2011, State Playoffs, Round of 16
- Played Soccer from U6-U14 and then on to 4 years in Passaic Valley HS (division champs) in NJ.
- Organized a soccer division while on the USS Bowen in the United States Navy that also hosted the Turkish Navy (they were better)
- Coached 8 years as Head Coach for an all girls team @ Michael J Petrides in Staten Island, NY placing in 1st – 2nd place every season along with being on the board of directors of SINY FYSA Petrides.
- Competitive coach for every March madness tournament and Winter Classics tournament over the 7 years.
- Ex Citrus United West Board Vice President
- Currently holding an F and E license in FYSA and Team Management Certificate last year in Orlando.
- Coached 5 seasons (2.5years) in Homosassa Co-Ed including the first ever summer season which hosted Inverness, Homosassa, Lecanto, Crystal River.
- Currently coaching U16 co-ed recreational division.